Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Chocolae Oatmeal No-Bake Cookies




I want to share with you my all time favorite cookie that I have to admit that I make at least once a week. This cookie is so easy to make and trust me they will be gone in one day. The ingredients are so simple and I have the staples for this cookie recipe in my pantry at all times, its great for a late night snack for your family. I hope you have plenty of cold milk in the fridge???

Ingredients:

2 cups of sugar
1/2 cup of cocoa
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of milk
1 tsp. vanilla
3 cups of quick-cooking oatmeal
1/2 cup of peanut butter

Directions:

Combine sugar, cocoa, butter and milk in a saucepan. On mediumheat bring to a boil for one minute.
Remove from the heat stir in peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal.
Drop by spoonful onto wax paper, Let cool for at least 30 min. before serving.
Place your cookies in a retro decorative dish and serve with ice cold milk and you and your family or guest will be asking for seconds. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do growing up this was my all time after school snack.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment